Do you have an idea for a great subscription box, but have no idea how to get started or set it up?
I can help!
I've had my own monthly subscription box on the Cratejoy marketplace since June 2019, and I've made all the mistakes getting it set up so you don't have to!
Here is how it works
- After you purchase the package we'll have a 30-minute consultation to discuss your subscription box and products.
- You send me the name, description, and photos of the subscription box, as well as your email, social media details and anything else needed to set up your account and create your subscription box listing.
- I'll set your Cratejoy account and subscription box listing. I'll send you a list with instructions for anything I'm not able to set up (your payment details, for example).
- You'll have one round of revisions (with a 72-hour revision window) to give me feedback and make sure we perfect your Cratejoy listing.
- Once revisions are complete we'll launch your Cratejoy marketplace listing and I'll send you a quick tutorial for the basics you'll need to manage your new Cratejoy subscription box.
At that point, you'll be up and running! You can advertise your new subscription box to your current customers and people will also be able to search your subscription box on the Cratejoy marketplace.
Note: Cratejoy offers both a marketplace listing (like Etsy for subscription boxes) and the option to build your own website for your subscription box. This package includes the setup of your Cratejoy account and marketplace listing only.
If you want a Cratejoy website for your subscription box please message me instead of purchasing this package.