Need product descriptions that drive sales? Ask an expert!
A good product description tells your customer what is unique about your product. A Better product description tells your customer what your product will do for them. A GREAT product description is optimized for SEO, explains what your product will do, and helps your customer imagine it in their life.
Let me write 10 GREAT product descriptions for you that will attract and convert potential buyers. The descriptions will include engaging copy, long tail keywords, as well as all the product information your customers might need.
How does it work?
1. After your purchase, I will email you a welcome package. You will need to answer this email so we can get started.
2. I need your shop URL.
3. If you need existing descriptions rewritten, I need links to the 10 listings of your choice.
4. If you need descriptions for new products, I will need 1 - 2 pictures of the item, measurements, and the item specs.
5. After the process is complete, I will email you your item listing descriptions and the template I used. You can then copy and paste these descriptions to the description on your listing's edit page and save.
What do I get?
- You will receive 10 SEO friendly product descriptions written for your products.
- You will receive a reusable template that you can use on future descriptions.
- Suggestions for additional ways to market your product using these new descriptions.
The most important thing this listing gets you is time. Running your own business can be overwhelming some days. Shorten your to-do list so you can spend more time doing what you love!
Why hire me?
I have three successful Etsy jewelry stores and over ten years of experience selling on Etsy and other online Marketplaces. (I have included a screen shot of one of my store's revenue from last year until I have a few good reviews to share :)) I have created thousands of listings over the years, and will use my experience to discover what parts of your business still need a little polishing.
Prior to starting my Etsy business, I worked in Marketing and Publicity for the writing industry. I listen to podcasts and take courses to stay current on online business, marketing, SEO and economy. I also advise local business owners in South Carolina through the Upstate Women's Mentoring Group.
Let me put all my knowledge and experience to work for you!