Get more and better reviews thanks to your new customer care strategy
Do you want your clients to become brand fans?
☺︎ I’m here to help you!
I believe everyone is unique and I'm sure your products are amazing, but in order to get better reviews you need to make your client’s experience an unforgettable one.
I’ll review your current Etsy shop customer service and share with you my advice on how to improve it.
This means I’ll:
- ✅ Ask about your current process
- ✅ Study your shop, products and industry to find techniques for you to stand out
- ✅ Dedicate 30 minutes to personally chat with you
- ✅ Give you my honest and professional advice
- ✅ Create a custom strategy to make your clients fall in love with your shop
- ✅ Give you the exact roadmap you need to follow
✎How it works
- Once you book my service I’ll send you a questionnaire to know your current customer service process.
- I’ll review your situation and brainstorm potential improvements
- We’ll book a 30 minute consultation where I’ll give you my professional advice
- I’ll send you a clear roadmap with your new client care strategy to implement so you know exactly what to do next.
♥︎ What others are saying
Claudia was a dream to work with.
I really feel like Claudia just “gets it.”
She really listens to what it is you want and brings it to life. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am and honestly how easy it was once Claudia started designing.
I can’t thank Claudia enough and I hope I’ll have the opportunity to hire her again soon!”
Erin Summer (former ErinLightFeather)
“Before working with Claudia I was feeling out of focus and I even burned out in a way that I couldn’t take any more decisions for my business.
I was stuck and, like many other solopreneurs, I needed a mentor who could guide me out and help me get clarity in my goals and business.
Working with Claudia is the beginning of a new era for my company and mindset
I finally feel confident, calm and not alone anymore!”
Raquel Ruiz - Coworking Benicassim
★ About me
Hello!! I’m Clàudia ☻
I've been helping creative entrepreneurs attract their ideal clients since 2013.
I'm a graphic and web designer + a watercolor artist, but on top of everything I'm a creator.
I started selling on my handmade soaps on Etsy in 2011 at https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/heartmadesoaps.
Then I also sold hair scrunchies, pencil cases, wool wall hangings, clutches, clothes... Until I opened a second shop where I sell digital designs and supplies for other makers to success online at https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/designforhandmade.
If you want to get people falling in love with your products, you need to have an outstanding brand design.
And I'll be super honored to be the one to help you with it!
I have experience with selling on Etsy but also on Creative Market, Spoonflower, Design Bundles, Patternbank, Adobe Stock and many more online marketplaces.
I have won several prizes on Minted, my handmade products have been featured on many press media like Elle magazine or national TV and I've started two design businesses from scratch (Heartmade.es and a bespoke wedding stationery brand: https://www.loversloveloving.com).
I understand the passion behind any small creative brand. At the end, I believe we all deserve to make a living from our talents and be happy with our jobs.
So... if you want someone who not only has the technical and creative skills for any graphic & web design, but that can also understand your brand and why you do what you do; I'm your gal!!