Don’t have the time or tools to professionally edit your Etsy product photos? I can help! My name’s Elle and I help Etsy sellers save hours of their time editing photos so they can spend it on the parts of their business that they love.
I have 3+ years of experience editing and retouching product photography for small businesses, and would love to use my experience as a photo editor to optimize your listing photos so they stand out in the search results and get more clicks.
You’ve put so much time and effort into creating an amazing product, let’s make sure potential buyers have a shining first impression the moment they see it.
What I Can Help With
- Color correcting
- Minor retouching (i.e. removing spots, stains, or dust in the background)
- Photo alignment and cropping
- Adjusting brightness and shadows
What The Process Looks Like
- Upload up to 5 photos you’d like edited into a Google Drive folder. RAW files are preferred, but I can work with JPEG files as well.
- After your transaction has been approved, I'll ask you to send me a link to your newly created Google Drive folder as well as a list of instructions on how you’d like the photos edited.
- I’ll edit and send you the photos within 24-48 hours.
- You can approve the edits or request one round of revisions for any of the photos. Revisions may take an additional 24 hours to complete.
All photos should be in focus before sending them to be edited.