Wondering if you need to make some improvements to your Pinterest account and strategy?
With a Pinterest audit, I take a close look at your overall Pinterest strategy and account to give you a clear picture of where you need to improve your Pinterest strategy.
Every Pinterest audit is tailored to the individual content creator or brand. The finished Pinterest audit can include items such as:
- Establish your goals and upcoming personal strategy
- Analysis of what type of content resonates the most with your audience
- Suggestions for changes to pin graphics based on what your niche engages with
- Custom content for descriptions, board titles, keywords and more to use for your specific niche
- List of actions to take immediately.
I will send you a quick form to fill out with the most important questions to understand how you are running your account (or want to run your account) and will also suggest improvements or a completely new strategy based on what I see on your account + on your blog / online business.
It will usually take 3-7 business days to analyze your account, website, and business model. I will prepare a list of suggested improvements, provide some copy and terms that you can literally copy and paste into your strategy and send it all in a document for you to reference whenever you need it.