Hey there I’m Cindy. A teacher, a divorced mom of two fully grown functioning adult women, farm and Etsy business owner and all round bad ass. I have been designing logos and teaching others how to design logos for years. Let me focus all that expertise into designing one for you.
Logos are big part of what sets you apart from other businesses. They tell people the name of your company and create a visual symbol that represents you. Having a professional looking and well designed logo builds trust. If your logo looks like it was designed in Microsoft Word, people will question how well you are able to deliver your business products or services.
Here’s how it works:
- You fill out a brief questionnaire for me about you and your business
- We pin ideas to our private Pinterest board so I can envision your idea
- I research your type of business and generate 3 ideas for you
- You review 3 concept ideas for your logo and pick one to proceed with
- I make any revisions to chosen logo design
- You review 2nd draft of chosen logo and list any final changes
- I deliver final high resolution files of your logo in JPEG, PNG and AI files
I really enjoy creating logos and bringing someone else’s visions to life and look forward to working with you!
"Are you needing a graphic designer that truly ‘takes control’ at the difficult task of rebranding? I highly recommend Cindy at Blacknot Farm -a highly skilled creative designer"