Get personalized advice to make your Etsy shop stand out from the crowd
Do you want to feel proud of your brand and get more and more people falling in love with what you do?
☺︎ I’m here to help you!
I believe everyone is unique and I'm sure your products are amazing, but in order to get more views and sales you need to be the one who stands over the rest.
I’ll review your Etsy shop design and share with you my advice on how to enhance its look.
This means I’ll:
- ✅ Ask all about you, your brand, your products and your goals
- ✅ Analyze your current design and let you know what’s going well and what could be improved
- ✅ Study your industry and competitors to find areas for you to stand out
- ✅ Dedicate 30 minutes to personally chat with you
- ✅ Give you my honest and professional advice
- ✅Give you a list of areas and ideas to improve
- ✅Design a moodboard that represents your brand
✎How it works
- Once you book my service I’ll send you a questionnaire to know you and your brand better: this is the same questionnaire I use for any branding project, so I can really put myself on your shoes and understand your ideal client point of view.
- I’ll review your shop and make a list of potential improvements
- We’ll book a 30 minute consultation where I’ll give you my professional advice
- I’ll send you a clear roadmap of ideas to implement so you know exactly what to do next.
- I'll design a personalised branding moodboard for you to get as pillar for all your design applications.
♥︎ What others are saying
Claudia was a dream to work with.
I really feel like Claudia just “gets it.”
She really listens to what it is you want and brings it to life. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am and honestly how easy it was once Claudia started designing.
I can’t thank Claudia enough and I hope I’ll have the opportunity to hire her again soon!”
Erin Summer (former ErinLightFeather)
“Choosing Claudia to develop my project was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
From the very beginning, she understood my view and could design the perfect logo for me. After that, we worked together on my website and taught me how to do my own actualizations. The best thing is that even being far, she is always available when I need her.”
Cristina Martinez Make Up
“I asked Claudia to design my new logo for Margot Blanxart and she understood perfectly what I wanted. In few days I had the logo and all its variants ready to use, with an immaculate presentation.
Plus, Claudia is super sweet and attentive!”
Alba Gaixa - Margot Blanxart
“Before working with Claudia I was feeling out of focus and I even burned out in a way that I couldn’t take any more decisions for my business.
I was stuck and, like many other solopreneurs, I needed a mentor who could guide me out and help me get clarity in my goals and business.
Working with Claudia is the beginning of a new era for my company and mindset
I finally feel confident, calm and not alone anymore!”
Raquel Ruiz - Coworking Benicassim
★ About me
Hello!! I’m Clàudia ☻
I've been helping creative entrepreneurs attract their ideal clients since 2013.
I'm a graphic and web designer + a watercolor artist, but on top of everything I'm a creator.
I started selling on my handmade soaps on Etsy in 2011 at https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/heartmadesoaps.
Then I also sold hair scrunchies, pencil cases, wool wall hangings, clutches, clothes... Until I opened a second shop where I sell digital designs and supplies for other makers to success online at https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/designforhandmade.
If you want to get people falling in love with your products, you need to have an outstanding brand design.
And I'll be super honored to be the one to help you with it!
I have experience with selling on Etsy but also on Creative Market, Spoonflower, Design Bundles, Patternbank, Adobe Stock and many more online marketplaces.
I have won several prizes on Minted, my handmade products have been featured on many press media like Elle magazine or national TV and I've started two design businesses from scratch (Heartmade.es and a bespoke wedding stationery brand: https://www.loversloveloving.com).
I understand the passion behind any small creative brand. At the end, I believe we all deserve to make a living from our talents and be happy with our jobs.
So... if you want someone who not only has the technical and creative skills for any graphic & web design, but that can also understand your brand and why you do what you do; I'm your gal!!