Make Your Website Work for You
What is UX?
User-experience is a broad term to describe the interaction between a product and its user. In a more specific sense, it is the practice of designing to create positive and clear experiences for users.
Why Optimize Your Website for User Experience?
- Raise your rate of conversions
- Lower bounce rates
- Create memorable and positive experiences with your brand
- Clarify your message and user path
Why Am I Person To Do This?
- I'm a website developer who's worked in the advertising industry for 5+ years
- I've built, optimized, and audited countless websites
- I've studied marketing, SEO, and user experience
- I have the tools and resources to perform an effective audit
What I Do In An Audit
- I want to create a clear path for your users. What is the journey you want your visitors to take? What will lead them to a conversion?
- I look at your website, holistically. That means I look at it from an SEO lens, then UX lens, website development, and so on.
- I will seek to prevent any confusion (your biggest enemy in marketing and sales) on your website
- My audit includes your mobile and desktop experience
How it Works & What You'll Get
- You'll send me information about you and your shop. We'll discuss a little bit about any issues you see, what you want your website to do for you, and review any analytic reports you currently have.
- Google Analytics data is beneficial in this package
- I'll take all this information and perform an audit on your website
- I'll put all my findings in a report
Your Personalized Audit Will Include:
- basic things you can do to improve the overall experience
- coding issues that can be negatively affecting the experience
- suggestions on your copy and messaging
- feedback on website architecture
- any missing or poor SEO
- anything else of note (such as critical security issues)
What About Post-Audit Support?
I am open to discuss post-audit support and services to help you address problems.