Hello! Nice to Meet You!
My name is Gena. I have over ten years of experience selling on Etsy and other online marketplaces. I have three Etsy jewelry businesses with six figure revenue year after year.
I have made a conscious effort to diversify over the last two years and currently have multiple new businesses that are in various growth stages. This is a really exciting time to have an online business!
Prior to starting my Etsy business, I worked in Marketing and Publicity for the writing industry. I love to listen to podcasts and take classes about online business, economics, and marketing. I occasionally make my friends and employees a bit wild-eyed by discussing market trends for too long. (Happily, my dogs don't mind.) All this information means that I have a good idea of what is happening in the world of business (plus jewelry, online retail, marketing, SEO, and advertising), and I'm happy to help you with all the knowledge and experience I have!
I'm happy to help improve your business with the following services:
- Shop Analysis and Action Plan
- 5 Etsy Ready to Publish Listings
- 5 Shopify Ready to Publish Listings
- 5 Amazon Handmade Ready to Publish Listings
- 10 Researched Tags and Titles for Etsy Products
- 10 Etsy Product Descriptions that Help You Sell
- Virtual Assistant Services
And because no introduction would be complete without a few personal details...
1. I am getting a second chance at walking after needing two hip replacements and two knee replacements in the past year. The extra consulting work I am doing with tribehire.io is going to help pay down my medical bills, but I'm incredibly grateful to be able to do simple things like walk my dogs again.
2. I started in a jewelry apprenticeship program when I was 16, and have been making jewelry fairly constantly for over 25 years. If you like quilting or scrapbooking, you might want to take a fabrication jewelry class. They all start with cutting a large thing into smaller parts and then putting the parts back together into a different shape.
3. I live in the United States. We are in the foothills of the Appalachia Mountains, near the border of North Carolina and South Carolina. This beautiful area has a lot of diverse trees, flowers, and animals. We have regular red tailed hawk, groundhog, fox, and deer sightings in our yard.